• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Contacting Domainmonkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellstrom

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
410
Reaction score
0
I've been trying to email domainmonkeys but the emails bounce back. For how long has it been like that?

I guess I should be happy that Snapnames catches domains, but when they end up at a registrar with just a frontpage you start to wonder.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom