Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Converting my URLs to Cash - Help Pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvpal

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

My last post was deleted and I am not sure why. It said that It was posted somewhere else however I deleted it myself before I posted here so here goes again:)

I own 50 wine associated URLs that get have never had content before. I parked them with google to find that the get 1250 natural landings total over 60 days.

I am ready to start converting them into cash and was in communication with someone how tells me that based on what he sees we could make $1500.00 to $2000 conservatively a month using Wordpress and his template for google adsense/affiliate, as long as we keep the content unique and fresh weekly

I made an agreement with him to split the profits for one year as well as sell off two of the URLs after the agreement to compensate him for helping me set all the technology up with some content responsibility.

In my research I found some bad reports about this person and I no longer trust him based on direct complaints about him posted on the net. That I have validated to be true.

Can anyone help me get my URLs set up on with HostGator on Wordpress or Joomla with an effective template?

I am more than capable of delivering unique text,video and photo content for them as well as help with administration as long as I am pointed in the right direction.

I would also consider the same partnership with someone who would help me set these up to be successful.

Thankyou in advance for all your help,

mvpal

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow :eek:
Making $1.5K - $2K/month with about 20 visits/day?
Sounds like testimonials from sites selling ebooks :asleep:

He was not saying "here just pay for this and you would be making this with what you already have"<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
He was saying that based on the natural interest and the more detailed information about the urls we could build them each with their own unique content about the wine region that these are associated to and eventually within 3 to 6 month we could build that kind of revenue. <o:p></o:p>
He was mentioning using WordPress with the template he knows to be most successful. <o:p></o:p>
Because wine URL's are some of the most expensive key words he was saying the goal would be to get 1 CT per site per day average.<o:p></o:p>
This would be contingent on unique content going on each site once a week as well as having them presented with different associate pictures, video and text per site. <o:p></o:p>
I am able to provide that class of content. What I am missing is the initial setup.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
There are some details left out about the URLs that show better value however I dont want to give away the farm to all the trolls on the site in a public post.

Basicly I own a monopoly of wine URLs associated to a specific location that is gaining allot of momentum in the industry and it is time to make a move.

I am looking for help or a partner to help get it off the ground.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why not just pay someone to setup wordpress & themes for you? Then you add the content.

mvpal

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
why not just pay someone to setup wordpress & themes for you? Then you add the content.

What should something like that cost?

I am nervous of scams as well. I may be alittle to timid however I have heard some horror stories.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just to install wordpress and add a free theme? Shouldn't cost that much.

mvpal

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just to install wordpress and add a free theme? Shouldn't cost that much.

Can you point me to any free themes that are best optomized for adsense and affiliate advertising? I dont mind paying for quality. I want to make the right choice the first time as much as possible.

gingeman

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is no bother to change the theme later usually. Do you have the affiliate(s) lined up? I could do this for you, pm me and I can walk you through the harder parts.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
moved to "Wanted Ads" section

mvpal

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They are now hosted on anouther persons server that isnt going to help me move them to my server. He is a flake and I want to just start over because they have no content over there on his server. Since then I got my own hosting package with hostzilla and I am going to set them up on my own.

I don't understand you.
I see some of your domains already made into wordpress based blog?
So, you already know how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom