• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Websites coolwebtool.net - 10$

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppc4profit

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
42
Reaction score
1
I am selling domain coolwebtool.net:

bid starting price: 10$
bid ends: May 30th
PR: 4
stats:
http://www.coolwebtool.net/stats/
http://www.coolwebtool.net/usage_200605.html

adsense income: almost nothing

I have no idea why this site makes no money, I have
PR4, I have over 300 indexed pages, I get some google
referers ...

I am so pissed off, I just want to get rid of it.

Please note only domain is for sale, site code is not for sale.

Let me know if you have some more questions.
 
So, do I get to buy the domain?
 
sold for 11$
ianai, sent you PM
 
bummer! I sat on that bid for best part of a week, got no contact from seller, then find it sold for 1 extra dollar... that's domaining for you I guess.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom