• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Corner the market on S. Florida Cord Blood - SouthFloridaCordBlood.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
7,357
Reaction score
223
I am no longer monitoring this thread - if you reply I may not see it. If you are interested, please quote this post in a PM to me. Still looking $500 for all the domains, reasonable offers will be considered.

I am selling this entire package in one shot, with this you can corner the web presence of cord blood in south Florida. I had planned to deveop these but I don't have the time now with some other projects going on.

SouthFloridaCordBlood.com (exp Jul 21, 2013) & .org (exp Jul 22, 2013)
SouthFloridaCordBloodBank.com & .org (both exp Aug 5, 2012)
SouthFloridaCordBloodBanks.com & .org (both exp Jul 19, 2013)

All 6 are registered with GoDaddy

Cord Blood has some of the highest paying keywords out there

I am looking for $700 for the entire package. .com is king but .org does extremely well and seem more reliable to end users in niches like this.

Payments:
Paypal to trusted members (good feedback etc..)
Escrow.com to anyone else (no offence if I prefer this method) - split fees

Payment method is at my discretion.
 
Last edited:
Reducing BIN to $600 for the batch of domains. Feel free to PM reasonable offers.
 
Final drop - $500 for the batch.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom