Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Could anyone help me with Google/Yahoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladex5k

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know that there has been a google update and my website has not been indexed... Any idea why?

I have a few sites linking back to me that are indexed by google, so I'm not sure why I wouldn't be included?

Could somebody help me get listed? Or do I just have to wait until they find me?

I'm #1 on the MSN search result for "baseball recruiting" and nowhere to be found on google when I search for "site:baseballexposure.com"

Could somebody please help me? Or do I have to wait?

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you might be in the google 90 day sandbox

bladex5k

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Could you please elaborate on what that actually means? I've heard of the sandbox, but I'm not quite sure what that is..

indemand

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
due to the prolific about of cram put on the web these days, some search engines (google in partcular) put in a gradually reducing penalty for new sites. This is called the sandbox.

Of course Google does not acknowledge it exists, but it's pretty much an accepted concern these days.

It's also why many people put a higher value on older domains, they can expect to not have to deal with it unless they make massive site-wide changes.

joeny

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
indemand said:
due to the prolific about of cram put on the web these days, some search engines (google in partcular) put in a gradually reducing penalty for new sites. This is called the sandbox.

Of course Google does not acknowledge it exists, but it's pretty much an accepted concern these days.

It's also why many people put a higher value on older domains, they can expect to not have to deal with it unless they make massive site-wide changes.

Actually Matt Cutts did mention it is there its called "new content filter"

It is around 9 months long

stabler

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, Google doesn't hesitate to rocket up your adwords pay per view expenditure in a matter of minutes but they take months to rank correctly a genuinely interesting or innovative site.

Jeroen

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
....signature links are not effective anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators