• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers couponbubba.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Mennel

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
couponbubba.com would make a memorable and colorful brand name for a couponer or discounter who is willing to optimize. I have had it for less than a year but have never optimized it.

Open to offers.

BIN: $500 USD

Payment via - Escrow.com
The buyer must pay the escrow fee but I will reduce our agreed-upon sale price (if $100 or more) by the amount of the escrow fee. I am committed to selling this domain but I simply do not want to be obligated to pay an escrow fee if a buyer should back out of the deal before it is completed.


Thanks,

Alan
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom