Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed Couponcodedirect.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cashnow

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello, I wanted to know what kind of value am I looking at with this domain. It sold in 2010 for $x,xxx. And it was first registered in 2007.

couponcodedirect.com

Thanks

Last edited:
Domain Summit 2024

cashnow

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does the lack of any response of value, suggest that this domain has NO value in today's marketplace?

TravisS

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That was for the domain + website that was generating income, supposedly - (flippa listing) . Not surprised the domain and site have since dropped. Sorry...it's not worth anything. Or you could press your luck and recreate the site w/ the old content, still has some backlinks. Granted their from long forgotten directories lol. IMO, not worth holding onto or developing. There's a million coupon sites, boring.

cashnow

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes I agree, there are lots of coupon sites. The reason could be that there are millions of consumers looking for ways to save money and if your website can provide the specific coupon code that their searching for, Ka-Ching. Thank you for your feedback.

TravisS

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes I agree, there are lots of coupon sites. The reason could be that there are millions of consumers looking for ways to save money and if your website can provide the specific coupon code that their searching for, Ka-Ching. Thank you for your feedback.

Coupon sites ~aren't a BIG business. Yeah, you can generate some decent affiliate income and what not, but companies/end users aren't looking to acquire such a domain at a premium price, nor are the buyers that are looking to develop it into an affiliate site willing to pay any premium price. The investment just wouldn't make sense.

The only investment that would make sense and worthwhile, would be you developing it. But i wouldn't hold onto expecting to flip it for more than the registration. Just because it has a keyword or sold for some reported price way back when, does not mean it's worth jack. There's nothing stopping me from registering CouponCode"????".com . It's a brandable domain that are a dime a dozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom