• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed CrapDomains.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honan

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2003
Messages
3,943
Reaction score
4
What do you think of my latest reg CrapDomains.Com ?
Inspired by a post in another forum
I would like to develop it
Then again, i have been meaning to develop sucked.in for nearly a year now and have done nothing about it
Fab's auto valuation puts a value of $500 on CrapDomains.Com
Peronally I think they are dreaming
What do you reckon if:
a. developed as a humor site with contributions from members who spot a crap domain
b. Developed as a "domains for sale" site
c. Developed as something else
d. Undeveloped
 
I think you've found your first candidate if you decide to develop into a sales site.
You'd have been better off buying a few stubbies of VB.
 
Maybe as a silly site with the stupidest domains reged every month
 
Dynamic1 said:
Maybe as a silly site with the stupidest domains reged every month

That site would be way too big :-D
 
Ed30 said:
I think you've found your first candidate if you decide to develop into a sales site.
You'd have been better off buying a few stubbies of VB.
Thanks for the suggestion Ed, however I certainly don't need to buy any more VB tonight
Working my way through a slab right now
Oh well , it is not the first time I have reg'd a crap domain name and it probably won't be the last time
Actually the last time was when I reg'd crappydomains.com
Thought there might be too many too, to list on just one site
 
you bought it?
 
all us newbies could post all our crap domains on a site like that hehe, then a moderator or someone couild sift through them and see if anys worth reg fee lol
 
Yes Focus.

The basic idea I have was to list crap domains for sale by the owner.
The domains requirement could be:
- Have a domain score < 50
- Have a sale price between 20 and $250

Now you can comment about this first idea as I am open to comments/suggestion/critics.

...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom