• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Crazy, Lazy Progressive Sale. RedneckHumor.com +6 others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
2,174
Reaction score
0
I have the following sites for sale. There are some very nice niches and keywords. Most of the domains themselves have some selling power. The sites for sale are:

http://redneckhumor.com 45 uniques/day
http://redneckbabynames.com 175 uniques/day
http://dog-names.com 90 uniques/day
http://puppy-dogs.com 60 uniques/day
http://gamesoffline.com 120 uniques/day
http://degree-online.com 2 uniques/day
http://debit-cards.com 3 uniques/day

Stats can be verified by clicking on the extreme tracking device (little blue planet in a black square box) found at the bottom or sides of each site). Extreme is very good and accurate, and I have found it to be more strict than awstats or webalizer.

Each site has some revenue, but I am not making any official claims. I am selling these sites as is, with no guarantees. Some of the domains alone, I paid more than what I am asking for the entire site. Pricing is as follows:

1 site for $1600
2 sites for $3100 ($1550 each)
3 sites for $4500 ($1500 each)
4 sites for $5800 ($1450 each)
5 sites for $7000 ($1400 each)
6 sites for $8100 ($1350 each)
all 7 sites for $9100 ($1300 each)

The more you buy, the better deal you get.

Like I stated in the title, this is a lazy sale, and I want to use as little effort as possible to move these sites. I am open to reasonable offers for the entire package. Those who ask the least questions and make the highest offers will get the sites. :ok:
 
I have had some limited interest. I have dropped the prices significantly. You can feel free to make a resonable offer for them ALL as well.

1 site for $1500
2 sites for $2900 ($1450 each)
3 sites for $4200 ($1400 each)
4 sites for $5400 ($1350 each)
5 sites for $6500 ($1300 each)
6 sites for $7500 ($1250 each)
all 7 sites for $8400 ($1200 each)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom