• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers ******* CRDT.COM ******* Short for "Credit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelg314

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
1
CRDT.COM

Talk about a term that is being used often in the news these days... CREDIT!

-- The best and most common abbreviation of the incredible generic word "Credit". With today's global economy, "Credit" is a BIG word!!
-- Highly versatile domain name.
-- All major tld extensions registered.


BIN Set at ONLY $3,000 --> $2,500 (only for November 20-21).

ESTIBOT.COM SAYS THAT CRDT.COM IS WORTH $6,500!

The first to post SOLD in the thread gets it.

-- Buyer pays paypal/escrow.com fees.
-- Multiforum Post.
 
Last edited:
All PMs answered folks. This is an incredible domain name. BIN is set at only $3K. Would like to sell soon.
 
Hey guys, I sold DMON.COM at a sedo.com auction for a higher price than I was at one time asking for on the forums. Don't make this same mistake with CRDT.COM. I want to make a deal tonight, so I will lower its price to $2,500. Yes, that's right. Nearly a 20% discount for TODAY only for what promises to be one of the most popular abbreviated terms for several years to come. High offer is from member Wzhxvy at $1,100 (her offer may have expired, and this is okay with me). This one is priced to go out the door at $2,500.

BY THE WAY, ESTIBOT.COM SAYS THAT CRDT.COM IS WORTH $6,500!

Who is awake and lucky enough to see this thread first?


Post SOLD in the thread, PM me, and let's make a deal tonight. I look forward to hearing from you. It will be heading to a sedo auction next week.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
guys, i have received an inquiry from a very interested buyer. It is not quite at the price I am asking for, so if nothing comes in by this coming Tuesday, I will send the domain name to a sedo auction. Here is your last opportunity to secure an incredible name at an incredible price.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom