Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

CreditCardRelief.com - $20 a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiNeX

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
*UPDATE* 16th November

DOMAIN WITHDRAWN FROM SALE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Domain is currently parked at Fabulous since June 2009 and has as of this post earned $2485.96 with 34776 Impressions, 21021 uniques and 587 clicks with a click paying usually from $4 to $25 for US / Canadian / UK Traffic.

Domain traffic seems to have stabilized but there seems to be a company who occasional run Radio advertisements and other online advertizing in the US (CreditCardRelief USA) and this seems to hit the fugures positively everytime they do this.

.net and .org of this domain are already developed sites.

This domain for the right person who could invest in the development, monetarization and promotion as previous appraisals have stated would be prime domain real estate therefore I am looking for a realistic offers - > Mid $xx,xxx

Payment via Escrow.com - Fee split between buyer and seller.

Domain appraisal thread: http://www.dnforum.com/f116/f116/f1...f116/f116/f116/f4/creditcard...ad-380352.html

Domain was purchased from here http://www.dnforum.com/f5/expiring-domains-thread-61436.html

Domain age is 8 to 10 years depending on what tool you use. SEOChat tool says 9 year 11 months whilst webconfs says 8 years 11 months.

Screenshots

ccr-161109.png

Link to most recent screenshot & other files: http://www.altramark.com/images/

Daily search volumes & revenue in spreadsheet ... Updated Nov 16th

Daily Stats Excel Sheet

Last 30 Days

Averaging $25 a day

ccr-last30days.png

Summary

ccr-summary.png

Last edited:

ebess

Domain Diva
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
can you PM me with more than 30 days stats?

Domain traffic seems to have stabilized but there seems to be a company who occasional run Radio advertisements and other online advertizing in the US (CreditCardRelief USA) and this seems to hit the fugures positively everytime they do this.

I think you need to discount the big runs from the radio ads because one can not depend on this continuing in the future - you need to make your pricing expectations based on what the domain does on it's own.

What is the source of your traffic? How long have you owned the domain for?

Thanks!

SiNeX

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Deleted member 111831

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you have owned the domain since 2004 why are you only providing stats for 2009?

SiNeX

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The domain has been parked at Fabulous from the date you see at the figures and before that it has been used as an Adsense landing page back in 2005 for a network credit related hub / spoke sites that were interlinked blogs / landing pages which was when I first used the domain. Then Adsense revenue from my network began to dry up over time so I began to ditch the .info domains and stick ODP index on the rest of my portfolio. At this point my first child had been born and I just left it as an ODP page. Then as I said I parked at fabulous when I thought I wouldn't need my shared hosting due to family / time committments (a 5 year old boy and a 2 year old girl :) ).

I don't have the stats from the shared hosting that I used during these periods nor detailed revenues made (unless you want to see overall adsense stats for the network and to be honest I didn't really care as they weren't making me any money so why track. As I have stated before the development potential of this domain is where the value lies. You can have the adnse screenshots which total 488,259 impressions with 68,077 clicks over the period of the wayback machine domain changes with a total of Dkr220,572.47 which at todays exchange rate is about $44076 USD.

The wayback machine can show you what it has been used for since I owned it and before:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.creditcardrelief.com

ebess

Domain Diva
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can have the adnse screenshots which total 488,259 impressions with 68,077 clicks over the period of the wayback machine domain changes with a total of Dkr220,572.47 which at todays exchange rate is about $44076 USD
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.creditcardrelief.com

Can you please post screenshots of the adsense screenshots showing monthly impressions, clicks, and earnings over the length of time you owned the domain?

Much thanks!

SiNeX

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can't really see how Adsense earnings in this context given that past performance does not guarantee future returns i.e. the standard disclaimer ... but due diligence rules :D

I will link to a total gross earnings screen of my adsense account that you can reconcile against the dates in the wayback archive. What I will not do on a forum is post in breach of Adsense Term & Conditions so you will need to email me or pm me your email and we can discuss further.

As you will see:

1. Domain was purchased from here on the 9th Aug 2004 with the intention of using it as an adsense landing page for a small network of blogs.
2. During the remainder of 2004 they were developed and the revenues grew.
3. Landing page first appears in archive 25th November 2005
4. Adsense reveunues grew until May 2006 and then dropped rapidly after Google changed some algos
5. Last wayback shot from 07 December 2006 - Earnings dried up and ODP mirror put on domain with some adsense on underlying pages.
6. Parked at Fabulous.com 06 June 2009

Link to Adsense earning total gross screenshot

SiNeX

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Closing in 3 days - Offers in 50k range

@ebess sent you a PM

Stats updated 12th November

Last edited:

gingeman

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will PM you the info you request but current highest offer is $38k.

I am confused, if you have an offer for $38k, and your BIN is $38k, and you are taking offers "in 30k range"... :?:

SiNeX

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry it should have said $38k offer - BIN $60K

Last edited:

SiNeX

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Open to offers over $50K

LAST CHANCE - Avergaing $25 a day over last 30 days domain will be withdrawn from sale later today.

Stats updated for the 16th - $65 day - will close later today.

Last edited:

SiNeX

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
*UPDATE* 16th November

DOMAIN WITHDRAWN FROM SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom