• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale CriminalCourts.net - NEW DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainMiner.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
305
Reaction score
1
NET (or ORG) fits the domain well.

* The ORG is owned by BuyDomains and was regged over 2 years ago. Their price is... you guessed it... "at least $688 and may be over $10,000".

* CriminalCourt.com/net/org/biz/info/us taken

* Longer domains taken, like CriminalCourtRecords.com
CriminalCourtResearch.com
criminal-courts-review.org.uk (one of the best sites)
and many more

Free push to your eNom account.

Minimum offer $50.

A year left. I grabbed it today.

Will accept various payment methods, please inquire.

Good chance I'll take the best offer in 3-10 days.

Trade offers welcome. (If you posted your domains for sale multiple times, I prob won't be interested in those, or I would have already offered.)

PM or email offers. Post if you must. [email protected]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom