• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Cryonics.in

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

David.

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2009
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Please appraise Cryonics(.)in

I received an email from a gentlemen who might be interested in it.
I googled his name and found out he is a member of the ICC (Indian Cryogenics Council).

Upon further investigation I found out he is connected to Larsen & Toubro Ltd, which is located in Mumbai and
operates as a technology, engineering, construction, and manufacturing company worldwide.

I have no idea what to quote him. $5,000 or $50,000 or somewhere in between?

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
-
 
Last edited:
some guy from india emailed me about it?

how much is this worth? reg fee?
 
Generally I'd appraise it as low $xxx, but since you've been contacted by a probable end user already, feel free to charge him as high as adventurous you feel.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom