• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Crystalised.com ... $1,000 is Good Enough to Buy It

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImageAuthors

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2011
Messages
1,257
Reaction score
147
Crystalised.com
$1,000 is enough to buy this domain


Hi, guys. I just listed this domain at CAX. $1000 is enough to start a 5-day auction there. Plus, I'm paying 5% each to the first bidder and the 2nd highest bidder, according to terms defined at CAX. So if you bid but don't win, you get $50 or more.

How often can you get a good single-word English .com for $1,000?

You can, of course, make offers to me via post or PM. Right now, I think I'll wait for the auction to take off, though. I don't really see myself selling this one under $1,000 unless it were part of a bulk deal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom