Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Cubecart Website Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevmacmeh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

My technical knowledge is rather poor so I was wondering if anyone could offer a suggestion as to what could be wrong with my website BeerBoot.co.uk

All the products seem to have disappeared despite being viewable in the admin control panel? Any idea as to what could be wrong?

Thanks for all your help
Kevin

Additional note : Another thread suggested this "When I clicked on one of your products on the left sidebar I got prod_4.html as the url. When I manually turned it into http://beerboot.co.uk/prod_4.html the product comes up. Has something happened to your .htaccess? Have you made any SEO changes?

I haven't made any changes, so I'm not sure what's wrong?

Domain Summit 2024

Seanster

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Something in your admin area needs the ROOT domain filled in. The variable needs; BeerBoot.co.uk in the field.
IT could be in a config.php type file that you need to set this value.
Email me if cant' figure out, in a small amount of paid time prob can fix.

Sean

kevmacmeh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I managed to fix that particular problem but I am now having trouble with the checkout.
If you choose a product and add it to the cart and try and enter your details in the "New Customer", the country's don't appear. I've been told it's a java script problem with the theme but not sure? I'm sure it would take only a few mins to fix.

Can anyone help? If so, please let me know.

Thanks
Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom