Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed Custom Coded Social Networking Site - 100% Coded from Scratch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinkarso

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This site has been listed for sale in the past...

TeenGab.com is a free social network website similar to MySpace with some cool features. It has been coded completely from scratch and has a beautiful design. I just have no need for it anymore with all my other projects that I need to focus all of my time with.

Try out the site yourself. Here's a demo account (of course, you could register your own for free):

username: demoaccount
password: demopassword

The script is coded with TONS and TONS of features. I'll list a few of the major ones:

- Custom made WEB FORUM with BB code, Emotions, plus much much more features
- Site template structure so you can edit the template easily (custom created template btw ^_^)
- Points system and Shop where members can earn and use points to buy t-shirts and stuff (add yourself)
- Journal system where members can make their own journal entries, which can be selected as private or public (listed on journals page) - plus more features like search member journals, etc
- Hot or Not script (http://www.teengab.com/hotornot.php)
- Games page (http://www.teengab.com/games.php)
- Teen Chat (flashchat license is included with sale)
- much much much more (email confirmations, member areas, etc, etc)

Please have a look around the site to see it's full potential. A ton of time have been spent on the site, although it hasn't been launched yet.

Please note: Some features may not work if the site is hosted on a server with PHP5+. It is currently on a PHP4 server (which is costing me $2.50/month), which you can stay hosted on for the current monthly fee.

*I reserve the right to select any bidder at any time, and I reserve the right to reject any bid/offer/BIN at any time.*

Starting Bid: $100
BIN: $350
Reserve: None
Ending Date: 48 Hours from this post

Good Luck!
Donny

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom