• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale da.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 4749
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 4749

Guest
da.com is for grab.
Price $100k
Current highest offer is $75k
Post sold or PM to claim.
 
Blink said:
da.com is for grab.
Price $100k
Current highest offer is $75k
Post sold or PM to claim.

Very sweet domain name, good luck Yakov.

EM
 
My god I wish I had that kind of money.

I'm selling a domain for $300 and I think thats a huge amount.
 
"da" means "yes" in russian and other ex soviet languages(in case you didn't know)...It's one of the greatest domain names ever sold here....big potential.
I wish I had that kind of money too:)
 
"da" means "yes" in russian and other ex soviet languages(in case you didn't know)

Yakov is russian I believe.
 
"Da" means "Yes" in many languages.
The domain will be offered for sale for 24 more hours.
Don't miss your chance, it won't come twice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom