• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed DaBears.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2005
Messages
2,607
Reaction score
1
Had this domain for about a year now, hoping they gonna win the superbowl this year.. YES! I dont think the value will be more than what I would win if I can cash in my ticket in Vegas, but whats a fair value for the domain?
 
i hope the bears win, but the name i dont see any value
 
Ha..true,,might be good as a fan site though,,,I myself like the Pats..but I didnt think they are gonna win this year...
 
worth at least xx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx IMO :)

Da Bears Rule
 
I am willing to put up 500 $DNF on the Bears to win (straight up bet) with anyone that thinks Indi is gonna win.
 
no spread?

i only got 100 DNF...ill take the colts.......u can give me 500 loll
 
I believe the Bears are underdog by 7 npoints, so its a good bet for someone wanting to bet on Indi
 
i got indi on a WIN OR LOSE BET 100 DNF....thats all i got
 
Don't do it Gamefinest,

The Bears are going to win and you're going to lose your hard-earned fake money :)
 
I know its a regfee domain, anyone else wanna put DNF$ on Indi?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom