• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Daily 80-100 / traffic , LOW BIN - figtree(.)biz

Status
Not open for further replies.

kam

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
955
Reaction score
6
Daily 80-100 / traffic

Min.offer $59 USD
BIN $99 USD




Please make an offer via PM or post sold to claim,

Accept payment via paypal,

Thanks

Kam
 
Any revenue from all that traffic? :)
 
I have that problem with a lot of my domains LOL
 
I will give you the $99 Bin for it, on the condition that you allow me to test the traffic for a couple of days to validate that it is genuine.
 
I will give you the $99 Bin for it, on the condition that you allow me to test the traffic for a couple of days to validate that it is genuine.


Sorry, I do not provide traffic test for small sale.

Kam
 
No problem, The next guy can have it.

I've bought too many domains already that have traffic that is no good.
 
Domain has been sold via PM.

Thanks

Kam
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom