• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Daily drop lists, where downloading them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 7
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
2,539
Reaction score
58
Enom is no longer offering daily updated drop lists ... Where can I download them for free now ?

Thanks for helping.


Luigi
 
I noticed that the current Enom Club Drop list was not available for the last couple of days. Was this an unannounced decision? I haven't seen it posted anywhere on the Enom site.

I am also interested in any other no cost or minimal cost drop list sites. Thanks for bringing this up, DE.
 
Yes, this's a problem because NWinner and Pool offers "mixed lists" without sharing domains by dates, I think ... And I don't know any other reliable service at this time.
 
well. it's up now. at that time of posting, it is down. :-)
 
Yes Enom lists came back again but I'll try FindExpired.com too just to see if there're some small differences, thanks for helping.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom