• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Damaged.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want to put a figure to it, but what a great find Stew!

You must've have thought it was Christmas already when you saw that available...
 
Thankyou so so so much, you dont know what it means to me to find a decent domain name. I am a Newbie 8 months old 62 domains later finaly a result. Thanks
 
low $xxx IMO, it would be interesting to know what kind of development plans you have
 
Good idea! maybe I can use adsence with Prozac ads and get huge revenue!
 
maybe a guide to damaged cars and how to fix them, hope you develop something, because it would help all mobis, although I guess that less than 1% of mobis have development so far..anyone know of any good sites that are not just the mobi version of an existing .com?
 
I don't know of any good .mobi's yet. But I have an idea for a website I want to develop for my domain eVoucher.mobi. I want to design if for shoppers who want discounts. The idea is the shopper will go to the store of there choice and search eVoucher.mobi for coupons/vouchers they then will find a voucher and it will display a picture of a bar code in which they produce there mobile at checkout to be scanned for a reduction. There is huge potential, just is very difficult to implement. I am currently in discussion with Sainsburys (Large supermarket in Britain) on possibilities of implementation and progression.

any more appraisals?
 
Anymore?

I'm wanting to sell, so it would be good if I had recomendations as to what price to sell!
 
Stew2yk if your in discussion with Sainsburys why sell???????? I'm confused!
 
Wrong thread, eVoucher.mobi with Sainsburys!

Damaged.mobi to sell/appraise
 
Low - Mid xxx I would say.
 
I don't know anything about .mobi's, but it certainly has much more than reg fee value.
 
Well, since I was so negative about your other domain, I will say this one has a real chance. I don't know about the .mobi extension, but damaged has so many uses that it must have some value.
 
That's good to hear!

Thanks for your input!
 
Someone said already and I agree, damaged has a great number of potential uses.
 
certainly more than reg fee, low xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom