• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Damaged.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to sell this domain any ideas at what value I should sell!
 
I would make a website for people who have been damaged by the medical profession..perhaps a forum, then you can have lawyers competing for ad spots!
 
I would make a website for people who have been damaged by the medical profession..perhaps a forum, then you can have lawyers competing for ad spots!

Now that's some damaged thinking! ;)

j/k that is some creative purposing there. It could work...

I'd say it's definitely worth more than xxx. Hold it and devel until it grows more xxx's :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom