Dating Domain Wanted!

• Dear DNForum.com user,

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. As we are based in Gibraltar which is part of the EU and we have customers all over the world we are obligated to follow the new regulation as of May 25, 2018.

Accordingly, although we must request full contact information from each of you so our systems and webpage may continue to function we will restrict processing and data transfers as much as possible. When logged into DNForum.com we will display only your chosen handle and no other specific information unless requested by you. In order to request your specific information be revealed please go into your account settings and check the radio boxes next to the information. By default all information is private.

To cover all aspects of GDPR we have published a new / updated agreement (which includes our terms and privacy policy) that will become effective on May 25, 2018. It may be found at: https://www.dnforum.com/help/terms/

Onward and upwards;

Best DNForum.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

BestDomains

Platinum Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Mar 22, 2005
preferably .com extension
with the word "Singles" or "Dating" in the domain name, but I will look at others too.

I will shop around for the best price and value so be reasonable

Let me know how much for the domain name.

I probably won't have time to make offers myself.

Thanks,

BestDomains

BestDomains

Platinum Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Mar 22, 2005
thanks for the replies. Keep them coming as I don't have anything picked out yet. So far I like SingleBoys.com and SingleBabes.com the best, but it's still not good enough. If it was SinglePeople.com I would probably take it.

Please keep in mind that I would like to have the word "Dating" or "Singles" in the domain name and that I prefer .com or even .net

I can even go over 2k budget for a really quality domain.

Thanks,

Dominik

hollayo

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 4, 2002
thanks for the replies. Keep them coming as I don't have anything picked out yet. So far I like SingleBoys.com and SingleBabes.com the best, but it's still not good enough. If it was SinglePeople.com I would probably take it.

Please keep in mind that I would like to have the word "Dating" or "Singles" in the domain name and that I prefer .com or even .net

Thanks,

Dominik
BlindDate.us ... obviously over 2k make an offer

HotDN

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Feb 23, 2004
Israel
BestDatings.com $300
(50 uniques last month)

DatingState.com $300

FlirtDirectory.com $200

JewishGirls.us $600
(PR1 + minisite)

Honan

Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Mar 17, 2003
Australia
www.internetshop.net.au

Thanks,

Dominik
MeetAdult.com

BestDomains

Platinum Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Mar 22, 2005
Thank you to everyone for all the messages and PMs. It's greatly appreciated. I found a quality dating domain and I'm no longer looking for one, but you can continue posting names in case other buyers might be reading this post, but I'm no longer looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.