• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers DCW.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniche

Buyer Broker
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
178
Reaction score
6
Accepting Offers for DCW.com
looking for mid to high $X,XXX offers

Overture w/ext 27

Recently purchased directly from original owner. Could possibly be a CDW.com typo.

If an agreement is met, Payment is accepted via the following payment methods:

Escrow.com - Buyer pays escrow fees.
US Bank Wire - No restrictions.

This is a short, concise and memorable premium, three letter, .com domain name.

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Note: Please PM offers only. I do not want anyone to confuse this with an auction. This is not an auction.

I will list the domain name for a limited time only.
 
This domain has been SOLD pending successful transfer of funds.

Thanks
 
I assume this sale was completed as I see the whois update. Nevermind. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom