• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers dduu.com vvss.com...for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10610
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10610

Guest
Sorry for last thread I didn't make my sale clear,I mean aabb type .com ,I apologize for all the inconvenient and start the sale again.:cheesy:

I want to sell these 9 names as a packege

dduu.com
nnyy.com
qjqj.com
rrqq.com
uupp.com
vvss.com
zznn.com
zzqq.com
zzww.com

all registered with enom

offer start with 4k for the whole packege

BIN for all is 7k---->bin drop to 6k for all
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom