• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale {{{{ DEATH is for sale! }}}}

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebCat

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
913
Reaction score
0
I love all my domains so much that, just like a stamp collector, I almost never put any up for sale. :wink:

But- this is a little group I either need to renew or sell. So...... if there's any interest...... I'll take offers :-)

I'd rather sell them as a group, but will seperate for better offers. Just think of the potential traffic you could generate with these. Thanks!
  • THE LIST:
    Landscape.ws 182,192 Overture
    Death.ws 161,242 Overture
    Union.ws 68,001 Overture
    Complaint.ws 31,176 Overture
    Debate.ws 19,182 Overture
    Empower.ws 2,300 Overture
    Futurist.ws 1,627 Overture
    Wear.ws Great for subdomains: Womens.Wear.ws, Childrens.wear.ws

    Group receives 465,720 Total Searches per month!

Offers by post or PM. Thanks!
 
.ws? I think you can not transfer them, so who is the registar?
 
You can't transfer 'em, but you can push them! :-)

Nice names, btw!


.
 
Yes, great names.

Looks like they're all registered with GoDaddy, parrot.
 
Thanks parabola! I think they are great keyword domains, but alas, my time is quite constricted, so I can't really benefit from them getting half a million searches. And that's just on Overture's network! And you are correct, they are all at GoDaddy.

And parrot is also correct, .ws domains do not (at this time) move registrars.

And our good friend Beshopalula is also 100% correct, they are pushable with no problem.

Apparently, Death and Landscaping are VERY popular topics on the internet. :-)
 
I deeply appreciate the offers so far. Perhaps I am too emotionally attached to these domains, but it seems current offers are not hitting the mark.

If memory serves me correct, Lyric.ws sold at Afternic for at or above $1,000.00. You have the opportunity here to own your own Death, and create your own Landscape! :cheeky:

Just those two combine for 350,000 searched last month on Overture! That's almost 12,000 searches per day!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom