• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed debt.de

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
9,128
Reaction score
176
debt.de

cheers,
Pred
 
x,xxx wholesale to xx,xxx enduser

A great domain even the germans are in huge debt like us !
 
Mid $xx to low $xxx, good keyword..but nobody uses that word in German at all, I dont know how this would be xxxx as wholesale.. thats like having the german for for debt as a .us
 
another great name pred! at least high X,XXX.
 
Mid xxxx in germany they would probably use the german word for debt.
good luck
 
The biggest sales of .de domains have been english words.
'debt' is a high overture term in all countries it seems.
Obviously higher in English speaking countries ;)
I have studied .de sales for a few months now, but am interested on others take on the extension & this domain.
I will sell this soon as will send to auction, most probably with a reserve.
I will post back the sale price. I am grateful for all appraisals as it will help me determine reserves.
Thing is as much research as i have done & thats hundreds of .de sales, ultimately 90% of domains are bought by resellers so that will affect the price.
Keep them coming.
Cheers,
Pred

Mid $xx to low $xxx, good keyword..but nobody uses that word in German at all, I dont know how this would be xxxx as wholesale.. thats like having the german for for debt as a .us

just wanted to save this for posterity, so you can't change it! :lol:
cheers,
Pred
 
I would still like to know the rational behind $x.xxx for this..English words with .de extension that sell for a lot of money are words that are being used in German as well such as hot, power, new, free....debt is not a word most Germans (90+%) have even heard of...and they certainly dont look for it either..google gives you one sponsored link in Germnay for the word debt, and thats with the title "Africa in Crisis"... I wish it would just be as easy as taking an English words and reg the .de that would be great..keep in mind that the German word for loan as .com sold for 4K I believe ...the English word in the German market is maybe worth 5% of that... I mean how much would you pay for schulden.us ?
 
I would still like to know the rational behind $x.xxx for this..English words with .de extension that sell for a lot of money are words that are being used in German as well such as hot, power, new, free....debt is not a word most Germans (90+%) have even heard of...and they certainly dont look for it either..google gives you one sponsored link in Germnay for the word debt, and thats with the title "Africa in Crisis"... I wish it would just be as easy as taking an English words and reg the .de that would be great..keep in mind that the German word for loan as .com sold for 4K I believe ...the English word in the German market is maybe worth 5% of that... I mean how much would you pay for schulden.us ?

It's getting late here, so i won't do now. But i will list a handful of .de english word sales. Say 50 from the past year. Many average. Nothing under 4k ish. Many stacks more.
It is not a case of just regging any english word either. Noone said that.
Lastly, .de is the second biggest extension in the world behind .com
It cannot be compared to .us which frankly is a pretty lame extension
Lastly Germany has a very intelligent population, with a high percentage of fluent english speakers. Particularly the young .
I have to say though there are many reasons why i can understand why these sales happen, but other reasons why not. It doesn't seem to happen in any other extension the same way, comparitively speaking.
It's interesting stuff anyway.
Cheers,
Pred :greensleep:
 
That would be great info, because all the good sales I have seen were all English words Germans use in their language as well..such as tonight, blackjack, etc.., I am a native german speaker so I am aware of how many people speak English and how many people speak it very well.(not that many)..and no need to save anything there..I am always sticking to my appraisal the same way I am sticking to my opinon that mobi is all hype and the current prices have nothing to do with the real value
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom