• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed debt.st

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sound like a spam email

put it on ebay for 10 days see how much you get offered for it then cancel it last minute
 
Has there been any documented sales of the .st extension?
 
Rockafeller said:
Has there been any documented sales of the .st extension?

I wouldn't know - I'm relatively new to domaining, but I'm told by somebody to keep my eyes peeled in the next month - apparently he has a huge sale coming up of a .st domain.
 
Thats where I live :bolt:
 
Thanks, it has potential for more though I'm sure. Any further appraisals please?
 
the key is to develop it a little bit and get some traffic then start going to some big debt websites and ask them if they would liekt o buy it
 
It's a possibility - do you think it'd be worth it?
 
well you think about people in debt or with bad credit or credit problems... these people have a lot of things on their mind... they don't need to concern themselves with whether they can trust a web site from a .st domain.

i mean they probablly have made some bad decisions or run into some bad luck so taking a chance on a .st instead of a .com sounds rather dicey imo.

unless of course you live in Sao Tome (wherever that is), should these folks speak english then debt.st would be quite valueable to them.
 
tragickarma said:
I agree. Extension is a killer.

I got it thinking it would be brandable, marketable with potential. I was going to maybe develop it as a 'virtual street' (most people think of '.st' as 'street', not 'Sao Tome') with links to debt assistance websites as buildings/numbers on that street.

demo said:
well you think about people in debt or with bad credit or credit problems... these people have a lot of things on their mind... they don't need to concern themselves with whether they can trust a web site from a .st domain.

i mean they probablly have made some bad decisions or run into some bad luck so taking a chance on a .st instead of a .com sounds rather dicey imo.

unless of course you live in Sao Tome (wherever that is), should these folks speak english then debt.st would be quite valueable to them.

I'd market it for hits, not just hope for type-ins.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom