Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Demand for domains with traffic

dnk

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have purchased a domain with some traffic daily more than 50 visitors daily according to sedo , but no income. Will anyone purchase this domain for the visitors alone though it does not have any income?

Reaction score
It depends on who the visitors are and what they're looking for. A buyer will most likely want to see a breakdown of the traffic if you want to get a good price. Sedo traffic is easily faked, as most places are that have a vested interest in making a domain look 'busy'. I would throw up a landing page and put google analytics, or a statistics package, on it to get an idea of whether the traffic is real and monetisable.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

point the domain to bodis.com
then you can get more info about origins of traffic.

imo....

dnk

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It depends on who the visitors are and what they're looking for. A buyer will most likely want to see a breakdown of the traffic if you want to get a good price. Sedo traffic is easily faked, as most places are that have a vested interest in making a domain look 'busy'. I would throw up a landing page and put google analytics, or a statistics package, on it to get an idea of whether the traffic is real and monetisable.
Thank you for your replies. Can you recommend any statistics package? Most of the traffic is from united states, and it appears to be typein traffic.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators