Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Denmark(dot)net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamBam

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
A quick check on www.dnsalesprice.com shows over 100 publicly reported .net sales for 10k and up.

Big deal, Genius! If you guys think the name is worth so much then go ahead and make an offer. The bottom line is that if the name was recently acquired for low XX,XXX then the previous owner for sure hadn't received any offers higher than that. So if that makes the name worth 50K then I guess you guys are right.

I don't give a rat's ass how many .nets have sold for XX,XXX and up. My guess was that it was not that many. Not one of you geniuses even came up with one single example of a country .net that sold for big money, and I am sure that you would have brought it up if you could find one.

Put the name in the offers thread and we'll see how high it goes. It will be less than most of you think. Not many people are rushing to make offers...are they?

Let me know when you can tell me exactly how many .nets have sold for over XX,XXX. Until then, don't base your argument on the fact that I cannot prove the number is less than 100.

There are hardly any monster sales in the .net area. Let's see one or two appraisers offer just 75 percent of their appraisal for this name.....then you can point to something and pat everybody on the back.

You sound like a bunch of .mobi guys. Count up all the .net sales and let me know when there is one like this that sold for mid five figures.

The owner of the name asked for appraisals. If someone wants to spend 50K on the name then who is going to pay them more than that? Someone might, for sure. I am looking for one person to step up and offer him a legitimate 30K for it. Do that and there is your lowest price.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Many cities recent sales at the in 10-20 k range

vienna.net, lisbon.net, rome.net, bangkok.net, stockholm.net...

I am sure an European country .net will worth at least 3 to 4 times more... :)

CyrusL

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sam,

I don't agree with your appraisal but your arguments for supporting it are sound.

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am sorry but we are going too far in an appraisals folder. Should we open a thread in General discusson about "How much a GEO dot net worth ?"

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Interesting thread.

DNP - I don't have $25-$50K to hand over to you at the moment. Is it okay if I say that would be a fair value for reseller? It's a broad range, but it is foreseeable.

End-user? Anything goes.

We are not talking a township here. We are talking a friggin country.

(dot) net also seems to be more widely accepted and used in the EU than in most other regions as it is interpreted to mean just that...internet or network.

But, the reality is you knew all of this before the thread started. Good name, good .net, good purchase.

Acroplex - :eek: Debbie Downer??? That's an oldie-goldie.

and finally...

SamBamSeeYaMan!

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any traffic with this domain DNP? There isn't much going on over at denmark.com, and usually in these cases type in traffic will bleed over from the .com to the .net [at least in my own experience].

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Interesting thread.

DNP - I don't have $25-$50K to hand over to you at the moment. Is it okay if I say that would be a fair value for reseller? It's a broad range, but it is foreseeable.

Indeed! Thank you.

Any traffic with this domain DNP? There isn't much going on over at denmark.com, and usually in these cases type in traffic will bleed over from the .com to the .net [at least in my own experience].

There is a minor traffic of 20-30 unique visitors a day.

Ubiquitous

Since 1997
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Value = 20k+

(personally) imo this one is priceless ... (since it has a direct relation to my real name). BTW, my birthday was a few days ago - it's never too late to give me a really great birthday present! please? lol.

Regards ~

tobiasr

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry for hijacking this old thread, but I would be interested to get your appraisals for this domain again.

We bought and developed this name and it has over 3k unique visitors per day now.

The site features a travel guide, daily updated blog, community section, business directory, jobs, events, etc.

I would love to see your appraisal for
- name and developed website without revenue (since we have some similar sites that are not monetized yet)
- name and developed website considering $7k revenue (adsense plus direct) per month.

Thanks!

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry for hijacking this old thread, but I would be interested to get your appraisals for this domain again.

We bought and developed this name and it has over 3k unique visitors per day now.

The site features a travel guide, daily updated blog, community section, business directory, jobs, events, etc.

I would love to see your appraisal for
- name and developed website without revenue (since we have some similar sites that are not monetized yet)
- name and developed website considering $7k revenue (adsense plus direct) per month.

Thanks!

Great work on the site! Lots of content and I also see that you're keeping it frequently updated.

$7k revenue/month you say? That is very impressive.

Considering the revenue, content and domain name, all in all you're looking at lo-mid $xxx,xxx imho.

tobiasr

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Stian. Was 10 months of work but hopefully it will be easier/quicker to ramp up other sites now.

wussadotcom

Level 6
Reaction score
I saw it was for sale at flippa? How did the sale go? Anyway, excellent bit of developing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom