• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Desktops (.) org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLazeD

Selling
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
12
Please appraise Desktops (.) org

Thank you!
 
.org on Desktops is about $500.00 IMO
 
I ;ve owned this one in the past! Nice keyword. I would say around $2k.
 
low mid xxxx
 
Thanks guys

Anyone else?
 
$5000+ nothing less. Very nice Domain.
 
$4000 pluss but nice name nice stats
 
Desktops.net was sold for like $2k, so I would say about $750
 
Desktops.net was sold for like $2k, so I would say about $750

Opportunities, such as the sale of desktops.net for ~$2k, do arise once in a while. This by no means determines the actual value of the domain - in the $1x,xxx realm. In which case, the .org can either be a pricing opportunity of its own case, or be priced objectively at about $2,500 - $3k.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom