• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Automotive Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2003
Messages
6,459
Reaction score
3
Hi,

I am selling www.carforums.ca

The domain has good keywords and was created to be a mainly Canadian site, but most people think .ca stands for California, so its up to you how you want to market the site.

I have not promoted this website or spent any money advertising it.

The domain has recieved an average of 40 visits per day over the last 2 months.

Please send a reasonable offer if you wish to buy, this site has some amazing potential, but I dont feel I have the time to take this forum to the next level.

PM offers please.

Thanks,
Daniel
 
I think that only someone in Canada can own this domain, correct?
 
mccollin said:
I think that only someone in Canada can own this domain, correct?

I've never heard of anything like that :huh:
 
Well I tried to buy a .ca site a while back and was unable to do so because only a Canadian could own a .ca domain. I am pretty sure that the .us domains I've bought had a similar restriction.
 
A little lie never hurt anybody :evil:
 
It could hurt if you invested money developing the site and then lost the domain because they found out you lied... :(
 
Yeah you are correct , but I was kidding anyways :shy:
 
you can own a .ca as long as you have Canadian interest

please PM if you wish to buy the site, we can work things out pretty easily, I own a .us name and I am not American and I know a few people who own .ca names who are not Canadian
 
GT Web said:
you can own a .ca as long as you have Canadian interest

please PM if you wish to buy the site, we can work things out pretty easily, I own a .us name and I am not American and I know a few people who own .ca names who are not Canadian

Yeah that's what I believed also . Anyway just wondering what would be a good price range for buying this site ?
 
I'm sorry... didn't mean to tie up the thread on this. I was trying to clarify what the rule was and it got a bit chatty. Given the rules, I don't think I really have what would be defined as a Canadian interest.
 
price range is $xxx

got 50 unique visitors yesterday

no problem mccollin,

the name is at Enom, so I figure I can push the domain to your account and we can take it from there...

let me put it this way, if a non-Canadian buys the site and we cant get the transfer to work out, I will make a full refund
 
120 uniques over the past 3 days, just waiting for someone to spend some time on it, please send offers

thank you
 
I have set up a $500 buy it now price, if you are interested please PM me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom