• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: Blogade.com | $500 | Blog Forum and Free Blog Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMaN

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
35
Domain Name: Blogade.com

Registrar: FaithDomain.com

Price: $500

Type of website: Blog Forum and Free Blog Host

Message:
http://www.blogade.com/
PR: 5

Blogade was originally my pet project. I started the website because there is no real major forum in the niche that is all about communicating (blogging).

The website is anywhere from 400-500 uniques a month so far and has been established for over 6 months total now. I've included a screenshot of the stats from last month to keep them pure.

http://www.blogade.com/traffic.gif

Included in the sale is the IPB license, IPB blog license, completely custom skin for both, and all of the installed mods. It's listed in the major SEs (http://www.prserps.com/check/www.blogade.com) and gets 10% of its traffic from them. I have also listed it directories including DMOZ.org.

It has over 200 members, but some of these members are SPAM members and I don't have any real estimate of exactly how many that may be. I've since blocked the two offending email domains (other forums have had the same troubles). I'm assuming probably 30-40 are, but I don't believe that the majority of the members are SPAM signups.

I'm pretty much selling the site for the solid foundation that has been created. There are also two custom articles about blogging there and those will go to the new owner.

The IPB licenses come up for renewal on Dec 28, 2006. I have heard that there is a license fee in order to transfer of $15. I will take this into account with the final price.

BIN: $500

I am open to all reasonable offers. Please no lowball offers and please no comments. I'll be glad to answer any questions that you may have and please let me know if I missed anything.

I've already had an offer of $350 on the table, so I would not go any lower than that because at that price I'm not quite even.

Thanks for looking!
 
Last drop $450!

Still available!
 
I'm open to all offers over $350.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom