• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: CelebWars.com | Offers | Developed Celebrity Rating Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottatmu

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
1,180
Reaction score
2
Domain Name: CelebWars.com

Registrar: eNom

Price: Offers

Type of website: Developed Celebrity Rating Website

I am putting up for sale www.CelebWars.com which is a custom coding (PHP & MySQL) photo rating/war website.

Please POST offers and questions.
 
Nice site. Do you have an amount in mind?
 
Are those pictures licensed or? How many celebs have profiles and how many pictures in the DB total?
 
Can you post any traffic stats and/or revenue ?
 
Traffic Stats: http://www.addfreestats.com/cgi-bin/askpass.cgi

User: 00708134
PW: stats123

Revenue has been minimal:

AdSense: $12.00 since April 1st
YPN: About $2.00 since the beginning of this month

There are 82 celebs and a total of 175 images in the database so far.

Current high offer: $100.00
 
Current high offer: $125.00

Quick BIN Set at only $400.00
 
I bid $200 for the domain name alone. You can keep the site :)
 
The reason I'm selling this site is to purchase a couple vBulletin licenses, so here is my final, LOW LOW LOW BIN PRICE:

I will sell this site for $295.00.

Post SOLD and PM

*** Sale Pending ***
 
Sorry I already bought it
 
MoneyReign, I apologize but byalik did buy it a few hours before you posted sold.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom