• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: CoupleSpas.com | BIN: 150 | AdSense MiniSite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digerati

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2005
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: CoupleSpas.com

Registrar: GoDaddy

Price: BIN: 150

Type of website: AdSense MiniSite

Message:
"couple spa" gets 746 overture score. The site is currently developed to make money off Google AdSense. I haven't promoted it in any search engines or anything though. This is a fixer-upper. The domain is also valuable.

P.S. I also have for sale CoupleMassages.com (2165 ovt). PM me if you are interested.
 
Digerati said:
Domain Name: CoupleSpas.com

Registrar: GoDaddy

Price: BIN: 150

Type of website: AdSense MiniSite

Message:
"couple spa" gets 746 overture score. The site is currently developed to make money off Google AdSense. I haven't promoted it in any search engines or anything though. This is a fixer-upper. The domain is also valuable.

P.S. I also have for sale CoupleMassages.com (2165 ovt). PM me if you are interested.

Sold, please send paypal request to [email protected]

-=DCG=-
 
Odd. I sent you an email yesterday. Ticket ID: HPY-102402

I'll send it again.

Edit: Oh. PayPal Money Request. OK, Sent.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom