• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: devine.discoverweb.org | $200 | Devloped tutorial website

Status
Not open for further replies.

webguru06

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: devine.discoverweb.org

Registrar: Idotz

Price: $200

Type of website: Devloped tutorial website

Message:
I am selling a developed website here, The domain name is not included, Within this sale comes content, a unique design, user system, and some other cool features. I am open for offers please highest offer takes it. Auction ends in 4 hours. I have a BIN price in mind. Thanks

http://www.devine.discoverweb.org/ is the link.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom