• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: DontGoThere.biz | 400.00 | Bad Business Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

clasione

DNForum.com Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
95
Domain Name: DontGoThere.biz

Registrar: Godaddy

Price: 400.00

Type of website: Bad Business Reporting

Message:
I'm selling this website called www.dontgothere.biz

The domain has been registered for about two years. I originally bought this domain after talking with a friend about "Bad Business Reporting" and related topics..... We laughed and wondered if the name was really available. When it was I grabbed it. Being that the domain extension is .biz, I believe this is THE perfect domain name for such a site. It is very easy to remember, and easily brandable. The only problem is not alot of people want to run a business about bad business reporting....

I have had a few opportunities to sell the name dirt cheap and passed on it because I personally just like the name alot. But in reality, I will more then likely never build this site. I have had it live at least twice since I registered it and never found the time to spend any real attention on it. I probably never will, but I'm looking for a good offer to sell it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom