• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: eCheats.us | $200 | Cheat Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

alegend

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
Messages
356
Reaction score
1
Domain Name: eCheats.us

Registrar: DomainSite.com

Price: $200

Type of website: Cheat Codes

Message:
I decided to sell http://echeats.us because I need the money for another project again. Even though I need money, I will not sell this site for anything less then $200.

The custom design was made by the owner of StyleWright.com. Script is from http://econtents.biz and costs $25 a month to use on 1 domain name, its updated atleast once a week, but usually almost every day.

I spent around $100 on text links for one month, but the site recieves around 25 uniques a day mainly from sites that I have link exchanged with. I spent another $35 to make the links on the site more SEO.

Screenshots of awstats:
http://dohweb.com/eCheats.us/

Feel free to PM me questions. Payment via PayPal.

Anyone interested?
 
I will consider offers over $100 for the next 24 hours.
 
So it updates automatically or?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom