• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: Grunge-Videos.com | $150 | Niche Music Site with Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2003
Messages
6,459
Reaction score
3
Domain Name: Grunge-Videos.com

Registrar: Namecheap

Price: $150

Type of website: Niche Music Site with Traffic

Message:
I am looking for offers (either by PM or post) on www.Grunge-Videos.com

This site is only about a week old and only currently has 6 videos on it which were taking from YouTube. I wont have enough time to fully develop the site, but its a pretty simple concept and covers a well known segment of the rock world.

Traffic has been pretty high (3000+ uniques in a week) because the site got some free exposure on a couple popular link dump sites. Assuming you add some more videos, it would be pretty easy to keep this level of traffic up. The site has also just been indexed by Google and is already ranking #5 for the term Grunge Videos.

The site hasn't made much with YPN (less than $10) and I expect an affiliate program would yield better returns.

I am looking for offers of at least $150 and will sell if I get an offer I am happy with. If you are a seriously interested buyer I can show you a screenshot of traffic and will let you know the link dumps I used to get most of the traffic to the site once it has been sold, so that the new owner can keep traffic growing.

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom