• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: HumorPass.com | Make Offer | PR 5 Humor Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

oluis17

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 18, 2005
Messages
189
Reaction score
0
Sale Cancelled.

I may bring it back if my financial situation doesn't improve.
 
How much do you make a day?
 
Can you post more info about how the site works. Is there a control panel?
Videos are hosted on the site? How does it update? Where you get the videos from? etc...
 
Sale Cancelled.

I may bring it back if my financial situation doesn't improve.
 
Hello,

I'm very intersted in this site. I have a few questions:

1 - Is there any way I can take a closer look at the script? Is there an admin area that I can look at, etc? Also, will you be available to make (paid) modificaitons at some point in the future if the script requires it?

2 - Do you have any proof of rev. stats or traffic stats that i can see?

3 - I assume you will be willing to share advertising methods etc to the buyer?

Thanks!
 
Sale Cancelled.

I may bring it back if my financial situation doesn't improve.
 
Dude, I was really interested. Dam. Is it possible to atleast purchase the script?
 
Sale Cancelled.

I may bring it back if my financial situation doesn't improve.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom