• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: illesty.com | $750 | Hip Hop Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

klittl01

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 4, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: illesty.com

Registrar: GoDaddy.com

Price: $750

Type of website: Hip Hop Forum

Message:
Hi,

I have a HUGE hip hop forum for sale, illesty.com. Most time during the day there are 35+ people on and at night 20+ people on. This site has a lot of potential! It has not been advertised and has just been growing by word of mouth. I recently acquired the site about 1 week ago, but due to unforseen car troubles am forced to sell sometime before August. I put ads on the site about 5 days ago and so far have been doing rather well, making about 3.50 - 6.50 a day. The only exception is that on Fathers day it only made $1.19 but today it made over $5.50. Also, the ads blend very nicely into the template and are at the bottom so I bet not even everyone knows they are there yet.

The site has been running for more than 3 months but has only been on this server for the past three months. Here are some stats:

April: http://rsxu.com/uploads/f15f05476c.jpg
May: http://rsxu.com/uploads/763cdffdca.jpg
June: http://rsxu.com/uploads/905e3478f0.jpg

Here is proof of the adsense money: http://rsxu.com/uploads/f8474f4ae6.jpg

This is an auction. Start the bidding at $750. There is a BIN set at $3000. I may end the auction early depending on how the bidding goes.

Post sold to claim at BIN.

Thanks, Good Luck!
 
Is there any way we can look at this site without becoming a member?
All I see is a plain white page with ( Register Login ) Whats this all about?

If you intend on selling this, please show us something we can buy..
Two words do not look to HUGE of a site to me.

Also do you have any good real stats on where this traffic is coming from?
Something like Webalizer or Awstats with as far back as you can get it?
How well does it do with SE traffic?


Thanks..
 
Sorry about that, was not really thinking. For now, I made a for people to test. The user name and password are both 'demo'. And I get Webalizer\Awstats and post them soon.

Thanks

Here are AwStats:

April: http://rsxu.com/uploads/73f4ed8093.jpg
May: http://rsxu.com/uploads/4edb874fa9.jpg
June: http://rsxu.com/uploads/9efde6458c.jpg

Please keep in mind that May is the only full month. And these are the only stats I have available. If you would like to see any other other stats, please post what you would like to see and I will get them for you.

Thanks, Kyle
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom