• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: IndianaJones4.net | Offers | Fan forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

- T -

drone.domains
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2006
Messages
1,754
Reaction score
2
www.indianajones4.net

Just set up the forum today, and it runs on phpBB. I asked some of my buddies to post, so there are already 30 posts!

The layout is a nice-looking Indiana Jones template that I hunted down, and have edited a little.

The domain name alone is worth a lot, and will escalate once the Indiana Jones 4 movie comes out next year! Domain was registered 6/10/2005 at GoDaddy, and so it has nearly a year left since I just renewed it.

Current high offer: $50 @ DigitalPoint.
 
High bid is still just $50! I may sell this any time, so get your bids in fast!
 
BIN for $75, today only!
 
Will likely end this tonight, so get your bids in before it's too late.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom