• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: katropa.com | Open for offer | Social Networking site

Status
Not open for further replies.

edpudol

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
1,031
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: katropa.com

Registrar: registerfly.com

Price: Open for offer

Type of website: Social Networking site

Message:
I am considering to sell my social networking site http://www.katropa.com the site is 2 month old with 725 active members. The site is averaging 100+ unique a day. No income yet because never tried to put any thing to make money on it.

I want to sell it because I can't afford to buy a dedicated server for it in the near future. The site requires much resources which work very slow in shared server.

I am open for good offers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom