• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: mypimpcodes.com | $10,000 | PR7 Ovt/w ext = 89

Status
Not open for further replies.

tphelan

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
519
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: mypimpcodes.com

Registrar: GoDaddy

Price: $10,000

Type of website: PR7 Ovt/w ext = 89

Message:
www.mypimpcodes.com

This site made $696 last month from YPN ads.

It also have the site submitted to text-link-ads.com and it so far has 3 out of 8 links sold for $87 a month. With all 8 sold that will be close to $300 so I would estimate the monthly income at around $1000.

$1000 x 10 =$10,000 BIN.

With a PR7 you can actually sell the links for more than what I am getting now with Text-link-ads because they take 50%. It saves time though, so I use them.

I will supply screenshots of both traffic and YPN to those interested. I will be away for the day after posting this though.

No end for this sale as of now. Offers under buy it now welcome.

Tim
 
oooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeer
 
Last edited:
Im interested also pls send screenshots, thnx
Also when does this auction close... 10k is your BIN correct?

Rcade.net - for the gamer in YOU!
 
PMs sent.

Yes, $10k is the BIN. No close set for this sale.
 
send me ALL details as well. :)
 
PM sent to Keikor also.

No advertising spent on this site. I do advertise to get traffic to some sites, but not this one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom