• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: phpandjava.com and 13 more | $22.50 | free software directory & MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrectName.Com

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
24
Domain Name: phpandjava.com and 13 more

Registrar: enom

Price: $22.50

Type of website: free software directory

Message:
www.auctionsaleskit.com $20
great ebay ebook package

www.baycityboys.com $25
just an affiliate site, but catchy name for a niche market

www.eopendirectory.com $20
name should say it all, dmoz site

www.freelanceadot.com $20
very nice freelance name with nice admin section

www.ireciprocate.com $25
great link exchange with google ads and rss feeds on hundreds of pages. Want to to build links with no effort?

www.phpandjava.com $22.50
first time I had really looked at this turnkey. This a really nice site, and worthy of building.

www.rssearnings.com $25
site has script that allows you to add clickbank products via rss feeds to your site.

www.rsspromoting.com $25

www.selladn.com $25
don't believe the parking module works but nice DN selling site.

www.shipped4u.com $25
very nice dropshipping site

www.stategovernmentauction.com $15 only Iframe affiliate site, but nice name and pay out

www.thetopdots.com $15

All names are at the register of enom.com I built these sites to sell so they dont have traffic. I did check irecopicate yesterday because alexa ranking was weird, and anyway it had some traffic, but feel sure its mostly for forum ads.

After I transfer to your enom account I will give you acces to the site and all files. I don't offer hosting so I will need to have them moved in the coming days.

Please post or PM if you would like to buy the site or if you have any questions. Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom