• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: ProfileGuy.com | no bin set yet | Myspace Resource

Status
Not open for further replies.

dre

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2005
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: ProfileGuy.com

Registrar: namecheap

Type of website: Myspace Resource

Message:
Hey DNF'ers

im selling www.profileguy.com

Here is my traffic stats : http://www.profileguy.com/awstats.php (live traffic stats) you can update any time you want

Here is my revenue :http://www.profileguy.com/pg

I managed to increased my CTR to over 1% from 0.3/0.4 thats why i was making only $4-5 a day now im making $12+ a day. I simply replace the ads

Msn- dre @ tlbusiness.com
 
well this is a bad start. Sorry guys. The server is kinda fixed now. So everything so be ok now.
 
When does this auction close... is there a BIN...
What are monthly expenses...
How long has this site been up? and What has been your monthly rev for the last three months... I am not seeing an av of 12 day...
 
I'll trade you some good solid hosting for the site..:)
 
Also, you placed zango on site, any income from it?
 
@tbone, i have too much high traffic site on my server. I dont want no hosting from you thanks.

If your not interested please dnt bother posting:) yeah zango works well with the site. i have a page profileguy.com/video.html when a user goes there they can add the code to there myspce profile. So for evey play that profile does you get 0.40$. So yeah easy money. I would get my zango account transfered over to you!
 
Do you have a starting bid, a price range in mind?
 
When does this auction close... is there a BIN...
What are monthly expenses... Hosting fees? trying to establish what monthly profit is...
How long has this site been up? and What has been your monthly rev for the last three months... I am not seeing an av of 12 day...

PM me if you wish
 
@bluejess PM'ed you

@mouseketrips: Im looking for best offers really. No bin yet. I will set one later
 
i bid 150..

what about all the refers, where do they come from.. will you keep posting bulletins.. etc
 
Yeah i will keep posting bulletins for 2/3 months if you want. The traffic is not purely from bulletins. I will update the listing soon, its nearly 4AM here
 
I updated the revenue folder showing earnings so far this month. Which is about $330
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom