• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: RapMusicNetwork.com | $300 | PR3 / Traffic / Content / Nice Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcristo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Messages
3,713
Reaction score
154
URL: www.RapMusicNetwork.com

I bough the site a while back with the intention to build it up even more, but just haven't found the time.

The site has been live since January 2005.

Traffic: I don't promote, work on or do anything with this site. It still brings in 30 visitors per day.

Revenue: Negligible. I haven't really tried monetizing the traffic.

DETAILS
I intended to build this site into a rap portal. The potential is there plus some! It has the support of a network of sites linking to it that trickle in traffic. The new owner can easily get more sites to link to it once some work is put into it.

If you want to build a rap music forum (which are EXTREMELY popular these days) you NEED this site and domain. The domain alone IMO is worth my asking price.

Site comes with custom advertising banners and button.

rmn_red.gif

rmn_90x30.gif

rmn_460x60.gif


You get the domain, the design, and all the pre-written unique content.

Starting Bid: $150

BIN: $300

This is a 48 hour auction. Sale is over at 48 hours after this post.
 
What software are you using to run it and will the links stay in place after the sale?
 
kelvin said:
What software are you using to run it and will the links stay in place after the sale?

Thanks for your interest. The links will stay up and the site is using static php pages.

I want to sell this today, and reasonable offer considered.
 
Site is now sold, pending payment.
 
I can confirm site is sold.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom