• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: SimplyMySpace.com | offers at $250 - BIN at $800 | MySpace resource site

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulaSmiles

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: SimplyMySpace.com

Registrar: GoDaddy.com

Price: offers at $250 - BIN at $800

Type of website: MySpace resource site

Message:
SimplyMySpace.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.SimplyMySpace.com

I bought the name a few months ago and left a template on it that was basically empty.

When I checked the stats later that month, the site was getting about 20 uniques a day with no content really.

Then I bought the kiwi script for $200 and put it on the site. (I made small changes to the index page layout.)

This script has an admin panel for managing links and Adsense ads.

I did a week of advertising on Adwords for $2.00 a day then stopped.

The traffic has quickly jumped to over 100 uniques a day even though advertising has stopped. Almost all traffic is coming from MySpace profiles.



The site is already averaging about $1.00 a day with Adsense after only a couple weeks and no promotion.



MAY sell this site to fund another project.

Taking offers starting at $250.

BIN = $800

If there are no offers of $250 or more, I will keep the site and let it grow.
__________________
 
hotsauce has the high bid of $250.

BIN lowered to $600.

Sale ends tonight at 11:59 p.m. EST.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom