Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Developed Website: StupidToad.com | Taking Offers | Averaging $325/day revenue Funny Videos/Pics/Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajenson05

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domain Name: StupidToad.com

Registrar: GoDaddy

Price: Taking Offers

Type of website: Averaging $325/day revenue Funny Videos/Pics/Audio

I am considering selling http://www.stupidtoad.com

Age of site: Around 4 months old

Revenue: This website has been averaging $325/day with Adsense. I had popuptraffic pop-under ads that made around $30 in two weeks. I haven't been accepted into fastclick, so if someone is a member they would probably make alot more. As you will see the revenue has been a little lower the past couple days because the server was having problems. My host now has a new server and it is working great.
Adsense Screenshot:http://www.stupidtoad.com/sale/adsense1.jpg

Traffic: The website gets anywhere from 15,000 to 50,000+ visitors per day, most of which are unique. More than 20,000 visitors have added this site to their favorite(see screenshot below). For some unknown reason the awstats has not been working properly so it does not show stats for the end of June and July. Alot of the traffic is coming from bulletins on myspace. I have a couple myspace accounts with over 100k friends. The new owner will probably want to build up accounts like this to keep the traffic up. I will explain exactly how to promote this website to the new owner of the site.
Traffic Stats: http://www.stupidtoad.com/sale/awstats1.jpg
Favorites Screenshot: http://www.stupidtoad.com/sale/awstats2.jpg

Reason For Selling: I am in no hurry to sell this site. If the right price is not offered I will be keeping the site, because revenue is more than likely going to go up. I am just seeing if anyone is interested, because I could use the extra money right now.

Purchase includes:
-I will pay for hosting of this site for the next month.
-All html files for the site
-All video files
-I will promote the site for 2 weeks with my myspace accounts.

****GET IT CHEAPER NOW****
As you know, most websites are selling for around 10 months revenue, which would be $97,500 for this site. Since the site is a newer site I am going to sell it for much less now. If the site does not sell I will relist in the future, but the price will probably be much higher since revenue will increase.

BIN Price: $70,000 (LESS than 8 Months Revenue!!!!)

Minimum Offer I will Consider: $30,000

Please reply to this thread or pm me with any questions or offers

flybuzz

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what did you use to advertise?

pigman

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Amazing that adsense allows that, images next to links so people by misstake click. This is really bad for the ppc industry.

This is what could ruin ppc. =/
Good luck with the sale.

ajenson05

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PokerGuide.com said:
Amazing that adsense allows that, images next to links so people by misstake click. This is really bad for the ppc industry.

This is what could ruin ppc. =/
Good luck with the sale.

Google does allow this. If you look around the internet many many website do this. I do know that YPN does not allow this, atleast that is what I have heard. I have never used YPN though. But I do know google allows this.

I receive an offer of $15,000 via pm. That is still a little low. Please send your offers my way, I'm in need of some money right now so I might let it go cheap.

joeny

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ajenson05 said:
Google does allow this. If you look around the internet many many website do this. I do know that YPN does not allow this, atleast that is what I have heard. I have never used YPN though. But I do know google allows this.

I receive an offer of $15,000 via pm. That is still a little low. Please send your offers my way, I'm in need of some money right now so I might let it go cheap.

Nice Site...Good luck!

erez006

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does it updated automatically?

VioxxLawyers

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/adsense/policies

Site may not include:
Pop-ups, pop-unders or exit windows that interfere with site navigation

Incentives
Web pages may not include incentives of any kind for users to click on ads.

I suggest you read more carefully Adsense TOS and remove images next to Google ads.

Yahoo tolerated images, they dont anymore. Google never accepted any incentive.

Thanks

ajenson05

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
VioxxLawyers said:
https://www.google.com/adsense/policies

I suggest you read more carefully Adsense TOS and remove images next to Google ads.

Yahoo tolerated images, they dont anymore. Google never accepted any incentive.

Thanks

Thank you for your comments. I did remove the pop-under ads. I didn't know that you could not have those on the site. However, I did leave the ads how they have always been placed on the page. When it talks about "incentive," I think they mean asking people to click on your ads, or telling people you will reward them with something if they click on your ads.

PokerGuide.com said:
I dont think anyone that is serius in this industry likes people that cheat the advertisers or adnetworks. It will just ruin it for everyone.

Would you please keep your comments to yourself, or start your own thread to discuss this topic. This is a sales thread, not a discussions thread. Thank you.

erez006 said:
Does it updated automatically?
The site must be updated manually.

VioxxLawyers

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your response.

PM Sent.

joeny

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great site , static pages RULE man!!!!!!!!!!!!

ajenson05

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
joeny said:
Great site , static pages RULE man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, yeah. Thanks. I don't know much about coding so that was the easiest route to take.

****UPDATE**** The jpeg's of all the stats have been uploaded. Turns out the ip address had been changed for the website, so none of the uploads were successful. Check the stats now if they were not working for you before.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cool site, but on a arcade forum people was adding photos next to adsense ads. Some one emailed google asking if that was ok or not, and google said it was not ok and to remove them.

One thing to note though, if google find them and locks the account. All funds that are unpaid till then, they will keep and will not pay them. Plus the domain will be banned, not a good thing that is for sure. That is why I don't add the photos, next to my adesense ads on my arcade, because if I did I would get a lot more clicks.

mibamars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I find it a tad odd that with that many hits you only have 1 forum member (presumabely yourself) and no posts. Seems fishy to me.

linkdomain

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have to agree. i was thinking the same thing. also the site was said to be making $20 a day in may, now $325 a day. why wouldn't this person slap up another similar site and generate the revenues needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators