• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: surfbyproxy.net | $1800 | PHP Proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking to sell this. Send me offers if interested.
 
How much does your hosting cost you per month?

Do members need to sign up to use the proxy service on the site?
Do you have any member database, etc?

I can't actually check the site right now because I'm working Qatar where most website are blocked. I will, however, view the site soon.

Thanks
James
 
thats a nice site but considering your server costs, I think the site is not making any money. Even if we consider $150/mon income the server of 2500gb bandwith capacity must be costing over $150..

Am i missing something?
 
syed said:
thats a nice site but considering your server costs, I think the site is not making any money. Even if we consider $150/mon income the server of 2500gb bandwith capacity must be costing over $150..

Am i missing something?

you can get an unlimited BW server for around $100-$120/month...

with this many uniques if you know what you are doing, you can get lots of money with advertising. i just dont have the time for it right now.

njhouse said:
How much does your hosting cost you per month?

Do members need to sign up to use the proxy service on the site?
Do you have any member database, etc?

I can't actually check the site right now because I'm working Qatar where most website are blocked. I will, however, view the site soon.

Thanks
James

I host it on my dedicated server which has a few other web sites.

Members do not sign up to use the proxy. It's free and no sign up is required.
 
Will you consider offers lower then $1200?
 
i think that some proof of stats/revenue will help buyers.
Also i would like to know specs of the dedicated server that proxy runs now.
 
dzerv said:
i think that some proof of stats/revenue will help buyers.
Also i would like to know specs of the dedicated server that proxy runs now.

Like I said, awstats is broken because of so many uniques. If you know how to fix it, by all means let me know.

Also I said this server is hosting a bunch of other sites I own. It's a dual xeon 2.8ghz with 1gb ram. It is NOT included in the sale.

mppedersen said:
Will you consider offers lower then $1200?

yes :)

if anyone wants to offer in private, you can do that as well.
 
linkreach said:
Like I said, awstats is broken because of so many uniques.

What error are you receiving? I have never heard this from too many uniques. I have had sites bring in 5 figure uniques per day without any issues.

linkreach said:
Last month the site made $212.xx from Yahoo Publisher Network. In April it made around $63.xx. In March it made $177.xx. That's around $150/month on average. Screen shots will be posted here later today (after I get out of work).

If anyone has any questions, post here.

Am I missing the links or have you not posted these yet?

Would it be possible for you to sign up for a free tracker and put it on the site for a few days?

extremetracking.com provides a nice one

This way we can just click on the tracker and view all the stats.
 
This needs to go ASAP. Give me $800 and it's yours!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom